What if you could choose the ten best days in your life and relive them as many times as you want? You only get to choose ten.
How would you go about choosing your ten best? Here are some possibilities to kick-start your thought process (in no particular order):
- The day you learned to ride a bike
- The day you lost your first tooth
- The day you hit your first homerun
- The day you got your driver’s license
- The day you graduated from high school
- The day you graduated from college
- The day you received your first paycheck
- The day you bought your first car (which might have been the day after you got your first paycheck)
- Your wedding day
- The day you finished your first marathon
- The days your children were born
- The day you became the boss
- The day your trained someone else to be the boss
- The days your children graduated from high school…how about college?
- The days your children were married
- Your first visit to the Grand Canyon
- The day you went to the top of the Eiffel Tower
- The day you and your family swam with dolphins
- The day the doctor told you that you were cancer free
- The day you watched your grandson being born (a definite front runner for me)
- The days you visited your children’s first homes
- That super hot day when you and your kids went to the Angel game and tried to keep cool with spray bottles
- The day you zip-lined through a rainforest
- The day you retired
- The day you first had a Tommy’s Burger
- The day you helped a complete stranger
The possibilities are infinite, and everyone’s list is different. Have you chosen your ten best days yet? What pictures flash in your mind as you try to decide?
Here’s some good news: you don’t have to choose just ten. And, you get to relive your best days any time you’d like. All you have to do is picture them in your mind, like you just did.
Here’s one more piece of good news: many of your best days are still in front of you, yet to be enjoyed.