- “I’m going to do this, no matter what.”
- “I’ll be there by 5pm, no matter what.”
- “We’re having this party, no matter what.”
- “We’ll finish this project by the deadline, no matter what.”
- “We will hit our quarterly numbers, no matter what.”
- “My family will always come first, no matter what.”
- “My career will always come first, no matter what.”
No matter what doesn’t compromise.
No matter what won’t be distracted.
No matter what knows its priorities.
No matter what gathers allies but has the power to alienate.
No matter what takes no prisoners in pursuit of its objectives.
No matter whats are easy when we’re young, protected, and naïve; but hard to uphold in the wilds of real life.
No matter whats morph, adapt, and may even be forgotten as time passes. But some remain unchanged for our entire life.
What’s on your no matter what list?
How many no matter whats do you say out loud? Which ones do you keep to yourself?
Do you define your no matter whats, or do they define you?
Maybe it’s time to find out.